Thursday 4 March 2010

LUSH sweet lips sugar scrub



Have you ever found one of those products that you never knew you needed, until you bought it on a whim? Well this is one of those for me. It's from Lush, and it's relatively new, it's a lip scrub... to get rid of all that nasty dead skin and flaky bits on your lips before adding lipstick etc. I honestly didn't think there was anything that could help my nasty winter lips... and there's NOTHING worse than lipstick that looks cakey and flaky on scabby lips. This is actually a HOLY GRAIL, cannnot live without, product. I reallllly love this. To me, it was quite pricey, around 4 or 5 quid... but honestly, this little pot will last you forever. I've had mine for about a month now, and there's only the tiniest dimple in the surface (and yes, i use this almost every day, im obsessed!). There were three to choose from - Sweet Lips, Bubblegum (which smells like snow fairy) and Mint Julips. Immediately i reached for the chocolate and vanilla flavoured one, its GORGEOUS!! Imagine the creamiest chocolate cake you've ever had, it's like that, in a pot mmmm! And the added bonus is that you can lick the scrub off your lips once you've done scrubbing!! It's divine!! The consistency is basically brown sugar smooshed into a pot, with a couple of other binding ingrediants such as jojoba oil and cocoa absolute :D This is a staple for me now, and i seriously suggest people try this if you wear lipstick day to day, it softens and smooths the lips brilliantly! DEFINITE 10/10 from me this time!!! mmm x

No comments:

Post a Comment