Monday 1 March 2010

YSL Rouge Volupte #2 Sensual Silk


Could this be the prettiest lipstick in the world? I think so... Now... getting high end make up brands like YSL is not something i normally do... ever. This purchase was an extra special treat to myself on my birthday... the price for these gems is a staggering £23! I got mine from Debenhams in Lincoln a month ago now, and have loved it since. It's the Rouge Volupte lipstick from YSL in number 2 - sensual silk. It's a gorgeous nudey, pinky, beigey colour, and looks lovely on - very natural. It's a soft lipstick, and feels moisturising on the lips, the only problem i can see with this particular product, is that it's SO soft it will wear down very quickly. Not so good for a lipstick that costs a BOMB :s However, i love the smell of these as well, like watermelon, really fresh and mmm!
The packaging is like a work of art... looks classy on your dressing table. I would like to have a couple of the other Rouge Volupte lipsticks, they have a sexual array of colours, although, i'm pretty sure i won't be buying any anytime soon lol! x

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Im a new follower of ur blog :) just thought I'd let u know.
    I have recently purchased this lipstick too, I got it from Duty free and think it was £19, but I am actually in love. Its so gorgeous & the colour is so pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay! I LOVE new followers haha, thanks! I agree, i love this lipstick too, just wish it wasn't so expensive :S birthdays and christmas only methinks :P xxx

    ReplyDelete