Monday 1 March 2010

My mac lipsticks...


Ok, so these are my babies. I love them, and yes, i only have 8 :( this makes me sad, but i'm proud of my small but perfect collection. I'm sure in time this will develop, but for now, these are the ones i own. I've been into Mac now for about a year properly. I can see the attraction with Mac as a brand, because most of their products are of a lovely quality, and well worth the money if you can spare it. Now, in no way am i one of those crazy MAC ADDICTS that jump at every new collection. Besides being completly unrealistic with the price of their products, i find that some of the new things they bring out aren't all that, and most of the time easily dupable from drugstore brands. Anyway, back to the lipsticks - the ones i own (not in the pictured order) are - Creme Cup, Angel, Colour Crafted, Creme d'nude, Hue, Blankety, Rose Romance and Snob. Each lipstick comes under a category, depending on the finish of the lipstick, whether it be a cremesheen, glaze, frost, lustre or satin. Personally i prefer either cremesheen or glaze, as these are the most moisturising and don't dry the lips as easily. I think my ultimate favourite out of the ones i own has got to be HUE, purely because it's such a pretty milky baby pink. It's very wearable and non offensive, it's also the one i have least of now :( so i think that will be next on my wishlist... as well as 'Pretty Please' - I've heard a lot about that one, and have been eyeing it for months. Oh well, need to save up first... as unlike a lot of gurus, i don't have a massive disposable income. Lucky them :P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment