Friday 5 March 2010

PRODUCT RAVE RAVE RAVE!!


If i could only use one product, for the rest of my life, this is it! It's Benefits Lemon Aid redness concealer, and i cannot be without it. Literally, i have used this every single day, for the last 5 years!! Without even thinking about it, i have grabbed this every day after applying foundation, and smooth it over my eye lids. See, i suffer with redness on my eyelids, and i hate it, there's not much i can do about it, besides trying to cover it up with make up. It's a smooth creamy consistency and blends well over my eyes, concealing the redness and small veins. It also provides for a lovely base for eyeshadow, although, if you want staying power and no creasing, your best bet is to use some Urban Decay Primer Potion after the Lemon Aid (that's what i do anyway). I have absolutely NO problems with this product at all, and SWEAR by it, raving to everyone i know about how good it is. As well as this, because it is after all a redness concealer, i sometimes use this on angry spots or patches of redness on other areas of my face. Although, since discovering Macs 'Studio Finish Concealer' that pretty much covers blemishes i want covering elsewhere. I could NOT do a day's make up without this little gem, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It has no scent, unlike what others may say, as i've heard people say it smells like lemons, which it really does not. Trust me, i've had at least 6 of these in my lifetime haha! It comes in a snap close compact with a mirror inside aswell, which is very handy. I've also taken a picture of all the old containers, my current container, and the next one waiting to be used, just so you can see the extent of my love for this.

I think this product really balances out my complexion, and makes my face look 'finished' and complete. On days where i may have missed this out, or just not been wearing make up, people have said i look ill... which is true in all fairness, i mean, red eyelids make you look either very unwell, or stoned, which really IS NOT a good look, urgh! If i could give this product a 100/10 i would, but i can't, so 10/10 it is :) It retails for £16.50, which is a very expensive price tag, but for something this lovely and that really works, i'll pay for this AGAIN and AGAIN. xx PS - i've put the box over the mirror in this last photo so as not to blind anyone HA!

3 comments:

  1. ive always wondered about this...guess i will have to try it out
    if you get a chance please check out my new beauty blog
    the 30th person to subscribe will win a mac lustreglass
    also once i hit 50 subscribers i will be having a contest for 5 m.a.c products

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    I believe you were the 30th person to subscribe to my blog which means you won a m.a.c lustreglass in lustrewhite. If you can send me an email with your information I can mail that out to you.
    Thanks so much for subscribing.

    Alicia

    funnyfacebeauty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how things turn out for other people. I hated lemon aid and it didn't do anything. I have other products that I use more and I'm actually getting rid of it on my Blog Sale.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete